1. Go to www.usawaterpolo.org
2. Click the “JOIN TODAY” button on the home page.
3. If you have a current or previous (e.g. trial or lapsed) membership, log in with the link in the turquoise bar at the top of the page to renew your membership.
4. Choose Bronze Athlete (2019 pricing = $40). You can always upgrade if needed.
5. Click Sign Up button.
6. Club affiliation: Choose your state (Florida), then select Southwest Florida Water Polo Foundation (#31651)
7. Check box to agree to Club Affiliation Policy. (Venice High School is a team registered with USAWP under the Southwest Florida Water Polo Foundation for insurance purposes and USAWP team insurance fees are all paid for by the Southwest Florida Water Polo Foundation.)
8. Complete the Member Information section.
9. Create a username and password
10. Click submit.
11. Complete liability, parent information, concussion, and other information and continue.
12. Confirm the data you entered and Pay!